United Services Group
Job Posting for Partners
Job Type: Full-time
Atlantic- Grand Falls, Bathurst, Athloville, Charlottetown, Summerside
Quebec- Quebec City, Gatineau, North shore of Montreal, Montreal, Louisville, Vanier, Shawingan, Buckingham, Charlesbourg, Grand-Mere, Levis, Thetford mines.
Ontario-West- Midland Ontario, Hawkesburt, Owen sound Ontario, Kelowna BC, Yorkton Saskatchewan, Kamloops BC, Vernon BC, 100 Mile House BC.
We are seeking a Janitorial / Cleaning Manager to oversee location several locations
We are seeking someone who can take 100% responsibility for these contracts including hiring and managing staff, insuring the work is completed to the highest standards, insuring you have back up staff when people are away, having continuous contact with the client, submitting payroll info and insuring everyone gets paid weekly.
Ideally you have run a janitorial company or a division or been a lead manager. Having an entrepreneurial flare or background would be helpful as your compensation is directly related to the success of the contracts you manage.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with opportunity to continually increase your earnings.
1.Stripping, scrubbing and waxing
2.Stock up janitorial cart with paper supplies, chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Dust and spot wipe all elevators, escalators and stairs
- Wet mop any spills or high traffic areas
- Pick up garbage, Empty garbage containers on a regular basis, Pick up all recycling
- Monitors washrooms to ensure they are clean and well stocked with supplies
- Place trash in the trash compactor 8. Clean equipment Cart
- Other reasonable requests from management
- Cleans and polishes chrome and other polished metal surfaces
1.Previous experience preferred but not necessary. This position requires some hard-physical work and a high standard of customer service
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to work well unsupervised, at a fast pace while maintaining quality standards
- Ability to focus attention on customer’s needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Completely fluent English language skills, both written and verbal
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift · Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting · Must be physically capable of performing repetitive work