United Services Group
JOB TITLE: BRANCH PARTNERSHIP MANAGER (BPM)
DIVISION: PARTNER RELATIONS AND EFFECTIVENESS
REPORTS TO: NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF PARTNER RELATIONS
Department Purpose/ Function
The purpose of this department is to hire, recruit and retain Partners (Sub-Contractors) nationally to enhance United’s Customer and Partner experiences.
• To establish the role of Partners as a critical component in the success of United Services Group Strategy to enhance the customer experience.
• To increase United’s Brand awareness within the Partner community to enable United to become the company of first choice for Partners.
• Be the single source for all Partner related issues.
• Enhance the United Customer experience by increasing retention of Partners within locations.
• Empower our Partners and create and sustain a culture of fairness and respect.
• To Develop partners to manage their business(s) efficiently and effectively.
The Branch Partner Manager (BPM) will report to the Regional Partner Manager (RPM). The BPM’s focus is to be a key liaison between United and the Partners within the specified regions. This role will play an important part in collaborating internally across regions with the Retention, Learning & Development (L & D), Finance and Equipment Services departments and externally with third party vendors to ensure that our Partners needs are being met as per expectations and ultimately meeting and exceeding Customer expectations. The role will also work closely within the Partner Relations and Effectiveness department with the Program Coordinators and L & D to enhance the Partner skillsets, performance, and experience. This role will focus on ensuring Legal and
Process Compliance, Partner Recruitment and Performance Management, Partner Change Overs (PCO’s), Issues Escalation and Compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Execution of United Services Group’s Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic plans.
• Lead/Implement National Partner Meetings Quarterly/Annually.
• Manage Partner Recruitment process and create a Resource Pool of trained Partners within the regions.
• Ensure legal compliances of Partners by implementing United Hiring Packages.
• Provide key support to the Regional teams in managing the performance management process with the Partners.
• Lead and manage the Partner Change Over (PCO) process within United and with external vendors to ensure seamless transition of Partners.
• Managing Partner Issues Escalation process in collaboration with RPM.
• Attending legal “Discoveries” on behalf of United Services Group, if required
• Collaborating and Co-developing with the Account Management and Retention teams: Solution to Issues Raised by Partners and/or New Programs/Plans for Partners to Be the First Choice Company for Partners.
• Calibration Walks with Account Management teams and Partners.
• Implementing guidelines, processes, and procedures for Partner Relations Department
• Ensure overall compliance of guidelines, policy & procedures with Partners and their cleaners.
• Ensure data integrity pertaining to Partners within Salesforce.
Technology & Assets
• Responsible for managing business using United technologies provided (e.g., Salesforce & Microsoft Programs). Responsible for asset management.
• Perform all daily functions in alignment with company mission, vision, and values.
• Work in compliance with Health & Safety policies and legislation and take every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of all employees and business partners.
• Protect company assets from damage and misuse.
• Perform other related duties as may be required from time to time.
Job Requirements and Expectation
• Available to address customer and Partner needs and concerns in a timely manner.
• Willing to travel frequently within the designated territory or outside the province as may be required from time to time.
• Ability to deal with high level of stress and solve problems as they arise.
• Ability to work flexible shifts on a rotation basis.
• Available to address concerns in a 24/7 environment
• Business acumen
• Task management & Planning skills
• Communication Skills: Active listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Conflict management & negotiation skills.
• Needs assessment and information gathering.
• Advanced Technology competency
• Managing budgeting & costing (Cost Breakdowns)
• Expertise in floor-care and cleaning procedures is an asset.
• Process and compliancy driven.
• Superior time management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Post-secondary degree in business administration or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ operational experience.
• 5 years’ experience in a progressive management role.
• French & English language required in Quebec East.
• Spanish is preferred in Ontario West.