We use numerous methods, practices, and resources to ensure that our teams are fully-trained prior to starting any job. Teaching our employees and developing each individual’s skills allows us to provide the ultimate in performance and in liability prevention.
We train our teams to know and understand your company’s culture and expectations, and to respect your wishes in all aspects of the job. Training is a key component of our success, and is assessed and revisited on an annual basis.
Worksite safety inspections are also included with our regular monthly inspections.
Occupational health and safety
Occupational health and safety is an ongoing process and an integral part of our training program. With dedicated teams specializing in safety, workers’ compensation, liability claims, and insurance management, our risk management team works hand-in-hand with your team to promote the safest possible environment.
Job-specific and health and safety training Includes:
- Client’s culture and expectations
- Compliance to SOW (checklists and inspections)
- General maintenance
- Floor cleaning
- Organizing and managing work routes
- Job scheduling and completion
- Time management
- Security and key management
- Uniforms and identification
- Safe and proper operation of equipment
- Health and safety orientation
- WHMIS/Hazardous materials training
- Propane safe handling and storage
- Health and safety awareness (Ontario)
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Transportation of dangerous goods
Ready to take it to the next level?Give us a call or email us today, we would love to hear from you. We’ll work with you in order to provide added-value services at very competitive prices.
Providing high quality janitorial services has always been a key element in our business.
Clean, inviting, and safe environments through-out the day.
Beautiful and well-maintained properties.
Safety is our priority. Out team of experts oversee snow removal and ice control.
We offer a full-spectrum of parking lot maintenance services.
Additional or supplementary services are available on an as-needed basis.