Field Service Technician
JOB TITLE:FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS MANAGER – PROCARE
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: NONE
Department Purpose/ Function
Ensure superior customer service for all Procare equipments by running an efficient operation of mechanical services to subcontractors in accordance with company quality standards, programs and procedures.
Carry out all equipment repairs and implement efficient preventative maintenance to all machines required by the Corporation to ensure excellent quality and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule the activities to repair and maintain the equipment as required by the Department.
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program.
- Develop procedures for the storage of parts/equipment.
- Responsible for inventory of equipment parts in vehicle.
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity.
- Train subcontractors and/or Area Managers on best practices to maintain the equipment in good working condition.
- Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are observed at all times.
- Prepare reports as required by Manager of Mechanical Services.
- Perform other duties as required by immediate superior.
- Foster and build working relationship with Subcontractors.
- Perform all daily functions in alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety policies and legislation, and take every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of all employees and business partners
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and labour laws
- Actively participate in and contribute during meetings, sessions, or company projects
- Protect company assets from damage and misuse
- Perform other related duties as may be required from time to time
Job Requirements and Expectations
- Be available to address Customer or subcontractor needs and concerns in a timely manner.
- Be willing to travel frequently within your designated territory or outside the province (as may be required from time to time).
- Ability to deal with a high level of stress and promptly solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to work flexible shifts on a rotational basis.
- Excellent technical skills
- Sound knowledge of the cleaning industry
- Ability to solve problems and working with others
- Effective planning, organizing and budgeting skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail) proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding decision maker
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years technical experience on cleaning equipment repairs necessary
- Technical training on cleaning equipment repairs
- Computer knowledge
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Knowledge of material and labour costs
- Customer service experience
Please complete the application form below, ensure that your details are all correct.
United Services Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process as required by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for all applicants.m.