COVID-19 UNITED SERVICES GOES BEYOND CLEAN Because Your Guests Demand It
Cleanliness is critical to keeping you up and running, so United Services takes your business Beyond Clean: Our powerful Health Canada-approved products and rigorous processes meet federal guidelines for fighting COVID-19 pathogens. And our national network of highly trained Sanitization Specialists ensure a fast, 24/7 response to your locations, responding to outbreaks whenever and wherever they occur.
WE PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM END TO END WE’LL ASSESS YOUR NEEDS, DEPLOY CERTIFIED SPECIALIZED TEAMS, AND GUARANTEE SUPERIOR RESULTS.
- We conduct an on-site Needs Assessment to get you the right treatment and sanitization plan.
- Our ES-15 Solutions (DIN #02489740) is specifically designed to immediately respond to the risk of an outbreak or virus transmission. Effective against a wide variety, broad spectrum of microorganisms, including bacteria and viruses (SARS-CoV-2)
- It Cleans, disinfects, sanitizes and deodorizes while also acting as a bactericide and virucide solution; our strict protocols keep your customers and our team safe throughout the treatment.
- We can be in and out in as little as Three (3) hours* for minimal business disruption.
- A single treatment sterilizes your entire business.
- You get consistent service at every location, every time.
- Our one-stop shop means it takes just one call to keep you up and running.
NUMBER OF COVID-19 DISINFECTING AND SANITIZING JOBS COMPLETED TO DATE
Covid-19 Disinfecting and Sanitizing Jobs
Hours of Disinfecting and Sanitizing
TOUCHLESS APPLICATION MEANS SAFE STERILIZATION
We have 40 years of R&D on the science and safety—nobody knows how to protect your business better.
Our patented EMist touch-free application system uses an electrostatic charge to target pathogens and disinfect your premises more effectively. And our disinfecting fogger delivers maximum power for removing lingering contaminants from the air so they’re easier to kill. At every stage, our teams wear full PPE to prevent cross-contamination pre- and post-treatment. Through regular ongoing treatments, we can help your business reduce the risk and business impact of aggressive pathogens—not only coronavirus but others like salmonella, C. difficile, and H1N1.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PREVENTION PROGRAM
SEE OUR TEAM AT WORK
Find out how United Services can tailor a prevention program to protect your business investment.
Contact us directly at 1-877-289-4299 Ext. 266 or email us at email@example.com.
Or use the simple form below. Please complete all fields with asterisks.